5.15.2009

Carnival Splendor, again, again

Well that last cruise was so much fun, I am going back on the Carnival Splendor for the 5/31/09 Sailing. Last chance to cruise from LA to Canada. This one has port calls in Victoria (again), but replaces San Francisco and Seattle with Astoria, Oregon and Vancouver, BC.

Decided to do another, because the prices are crazy cheap. This time I will be taking my 3 neices and nephews as well as my sister and brother in law. Should be a fun introduction to cruising for the little ones.

This is the first time I have ever boarded the same ship three times in a row, and I might have the record for most days onboard the Splendor since her redeployment to the West Coast...

And I got in just in time, as Carnival announced today they are resuming their Mexican Riviera iteneraries after the 6/11 sailing. Doubt I will do another daily post, but I will review as soon as I get back.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing. Your post is awaiting moderation.