3.06.2012

Dave Holman Travel to Join Expedia Cruise Ship Center


In the next month or so, I'll be finalizing the details, but I thought I would let you all know: My host agency, Coral Sands Travel and I will be joining forces with Expedia Cruise Ship Centers.

This move should enable us to provide even better service and pricing to my clients. Access to Expedia's inventory and volume discounts will mean my clients who prefer to deal directly with me can continue to do so, and get even better deals, while retaining the personal service.

And for my friends who prefer to book their own travel, now you can have the best of both worlds. Just go to my website (which has exactly the same inventory as expedia dot com), and book your own travel. BUT (and here's the good part), if something ever does go awry, like cancelled flights, or cruise lines not wanting to make changes to your reservation, or whatever, and you are in a jam, instead of calling an 800 number to an anonymous order taker who may or may not be able to help you, you can call ME. DIRECT. 24/7/365. And take advantage of that personal service when you do need it.

I really do think this is the way to go. Together with Expedia Cruise Ship Centers, I can provide absolutely the best pricing in the industry, special group volume discounts and amenities, and still maintain the high level of personal service that has kept me in business these last five years.

As I said, there are a few details to hammer out before my new website goes live, and I will let you know when it happens. Just wanted to give my loyal customers and friends a heads up.

Be back soon, with all the details!


In the meantime, if you need a vacation right NOW, call me: 760.265.3687 any time, day or night.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing. Your post is awaiting moderation.