12.10.2010

Carnival Paradise - 12/27/2010

Decided to take the keiki's for a cruise for their Christmas present.  Just a little 4 day from Long Beach on the Carnival Paradise, hitting Catalina and Ensenada.

We were actually scheduled to do this last year when the Swine Flu thing hit, and all the Mexico cruises were cancelled.  We ended up going on a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Splendor to Canada.  Which was awesome.

But, they have been bugging me since then to take them on another cruise, and since I got back from the  Norwegian EPIC last week, the pressure has intensified.

So, here we go.  I have done this ship or a sister, on this itinerary, at least a dozen times.  Catalina is a fun little stop, even though I took the kid's on a day trip there just a couple months ago.  And, unlike some, I kind of like Ensenada.  Not much to do but buy trinkets with the nephews and neice.  I am thinking Hussong's is out of the question.

The Carnival Paradise has undergone the "Evolutions of Fun" treatment since I was on her last.  New waterslide and such, and the Adults-only area.  I believe the kids club area has been upgraded some, as well.  So here's my chance to scope out all that stuff and report back to you.

I will be, of course, posting daily from the ship.  So, stay tuned.

And if you are looking for a quick get-away cruise from the West Coast, or anywhere, just give us a call at DAVE HOLMAN TRAVEL SERVICES, 760.265.3687, or check us out at http://www.facebook.com/DaveHolmanTravel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing. Your post is awaiting moderation.