11.22.2010

Four Days til the EPIC Adventure begins

I'll be flying out late Friday night, on Spirit Airlines, arriving in Fort Lauderdale at 7:30 a.m.  From there it's a quick shuttle ride down to the Port of Miami, and I should arrive just in time to meet Alena a.k.a. The Cruise Girl , as she gets off the Celebrity Eclipse. 

Then, a short walk to the other side Dodge Island, where the Norwegian EPIC is docked. 

I have arranged a little Meet and Greet/Sailaway Party for 30 or so of my colleagues.  So as soon as I get onboard I have to contact Klaus or Tracy to set that up, and blow up some balloons or something to decorate the tables.  NCL is being kind enough to let us reserve some tables at the Spice/H2O pool area.  It's right on top and at the stern, so we can have a good view of Miami sliding away as we begin our cruise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing. Your post is awaiting moderation.