6.22.2013

New Book, now on Amazon!

Okay, this has been six years in the making.  I have taken all my "live from..." postings from various ships, and compiled it into a lovely, lovely book.  Which you can buy.  And which you SHOULD buy.

Really.  I have labored and sweat and done my best to bring the cruise experience, as I experience it, to you.  Live.  Taken time I should be having fun, and/or sleeping, to share with you.  And now, instead of paging thru this blog, you can have it all at your fingertips.

Perfect summer reading material!

And only $12.95!!!

Get">http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-author=Mr%20David%20Holman&linkCode=ur2&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank&tag=daveholmtrav-20">Get My Book~!
https://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=daveholmtrav-20&l=ur2&o=1" width="1" height="1" border="0" alt="" style="border:none !important; margin:0px !important;" />

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing. Your post is awaiting moderation.