2.18.2012

PREVIEW: Norwegian Pearl 2/26/2012

Okay, so, one week from today I'll be getting on the Norwegian Pearl out of Miami, heading to Great Stirrup Cay, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.  Traveling with a good friend, Michille, as well as 30 or so travel agents.  It is the 1st Annual NCL U PhD@Sea Reunion Cruise.  The PhD@Sea is NCL University's Seminar at Sea program.  NCL U was recently voted the industry's top training program.

Anyway, so, we'll all be heading out to Great Stirrup Cay, which I have not had the pleasure of visiting, yet.  So, that should be cool.  They are nearly done with a $20+ million renovation of the cruise industry's first private island.

And then to Ochie, one of my favorite spots.  Been cruising into Ocho Rios since 1984.  Not sure what else I have planned, but I will definitely be heading to the Village Jerk Center for some great Jamaican food.

And then to Georgetown, Grand Cayman.  Probably check out the Turtle Farm, since my traveling companion has not been there.  Then maybe to Sting Ray City.

Finally, Cozumel, where we have decided to take a cooking class. 

Of course, a round of refrigerator magnets from each stop!

Anyway, stay tuned right here, where I will of course post a daily "Live From The Norwegian Pearl" series...see you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing. Your post is awaiting moderation.